Todays News!

Happy 3rd of December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope you got a nice piece of chocolate from your advent calendar or in my case a nice piece of Lego!
 

In the shops...

 
Today's new item is the returning snowman mask- I don't have image sorry but I bet you will see for yourself in jammart clothing! It is member BUT... the jammaliday gift today is quite amazing because it is elf shoes! I think this is a first that non member shoes are available! They look quite cool and come in a massive range of colours! I love them myself! Imagine when elf hats come out- that will be fun!!
 
 
Sorry for such a small post and no images!
 
cubscout9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam! No saying mean things. But other than that comment what you like. I love reading your comments so do as many as possible! remember to follow as well!