Today's News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LALALALALLALLALALLAL!

In the shops...


OK so today's new item is the 'Round Ornament' why not call it a bauble?!
The gift today is 1 diamond yea yea quite cool. BUT in the diamond store I just discovered that to get a gift card animal now it is 10 diamonds no longer 3!!!!!!! I have also noticed in the conservation museum they now sell animal HATS not PLUSHIES. 



Jump...


OK you have probably heard of the app AJ Jump! I can actually buy it now on my kindle fire!!! It is one of the VERY FEW apps which comes out on android before apple! I have also discovered what it's about! So basilica you link your AJ account to it and earn gems PLUS you earn a pet kangaroo for AJ! I wonder if non members can use it! I would have found out if it wasn't for my kindle fire running out of battery just before I opened the App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


cubscout9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam! No saying mean things. But other than that comment what you like. I love reading your comments so do as many as possible! remember to follow as well!