Double Post

Hey Guys Webkinz here and i am now accepting 20 buddy requests on animaljam. If you are wondering how I am webkinz78620 and then send me a letter the first 20 i get i will send a request to if your requests are off then I am sorry but i move on to the next person and so off of that note i have 37 diamonds and 13,264 gems and 264 tickets which is creepy because of the 264 at the end of gems and 264 tickets so No pictures becasue i posted today so i will see yall' later maybe 3rd post but when my slots are gone i will post my new buddies so thanks bye!
~webkinz

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the maximum number of buddies you can have on Animal Jam?

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam! No saying mean things. But other than that comment what you like. I love reading your comments so do as many as possible! remember to follow as well!