Today's News

Hey guys Webkinz here and I am not feeling so good right now and so this may be a very short post because i am cooking chicken patties for breakfast then for lunch im have Christmas dinner lunch so lets get started with the new items
save image save image Now the New Den items for today maybe a while ago :D
save image  save image
SO before i get to diamond shop I am tired of those animal commercials where the kitten says "Am I gonna Die today?" i hate those they make me cry and as i was making this post it turned on and i wanted to say something about it because it hurts my feelings D': -Tear-
Now for some diamond shop news
save image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no spam! No saying mean things. But other than that comment what you like. I love reading your comments so do as many as possible! remember to follow as well!